Frequently Asked Questions
Questions About Daily Word Services
If you want to subscribe to Daily Word, you now have three options:
- You may subscribe to the print version of Daily Word magazine, delivered to your door six times a year, for $15.95.
- You may subscribe to the Daily Word Digital Package, which allows you to receive the daily message by email, in the Daily Word Online Magazine, and through your smartphone via the new Daily Word Mobile App. The package is $9.95 a year (just 3 cents a day).
- You may subscribe to the Daily Word Premium Package, which allows you to receive Daily Word every way it is provided: in print, in your email, online and on your smartphone. This package is $20.95 a year.
- If you are currently a paid subscriber to the Daily Word print magazine, you may upgrade to the new Daily Word Digital Subscription Package for only $5 a year—a special reduced price.
All three subscription options are also available in Spanish.
Even if you only choose to take advantage of one or two of the delivery methods provided in the Daily Word Digital Subscription Package, the cost is the same: $9.95 a year (just 3 cents a day), or $5 a year for print subscribers.
Not necessarily. If you are already a print subscriber and choose to add the digital package for $5, your print subscription will be up for renewal based on when you purchased it, and the digital subscription will be up for renewal according to when you purchased it. In other words, your print and digital subscriptions will be timed independently.
Note that if you purchase everything at the same time, via the Daily Word Premium Package, your subscription periods for print and digital may still be different:
- Your print subscription will begin with the next issue being mailed and may not start until several weeks after your order. You will receive six bimonthly issues for a one-year subscription.
- Your digital subscription will begin as soon as you place your order, although your “official” subscription will be timed as beginning on the first day of the next month and ending 12 months later.
Yes. As long as you are a Daily Word print subscriber, the cost of purchasing the digital package as an add-on will only be $5, both initially and for renewals.
Yes! International subscribers are also eligible to receive the Digital Subscription Package at the annual rate of $5 U.S. To subscribe, please contact the Unity Customer Care Department by emailing email@example.com or calling 01-816-969-2069 (Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. UT-6 CST).
At any time during the 30-day trial, you may opt to purchase the Daily Word Digital Subscription Package. We will remind you periodically during those 30 days that you are receiving Daily Word via email, online edition and mobile phone for a limited time only. If at the end of the 30 days you have not purchased the Digital Subscription Package, your email, online edition and mobile phone delivery will end. You may still purchase the digital package at any time. However, you are limited to only one free 30-day trial.
Yes! Gifts subscriptions are available for the digital package. Click here to place your order or you may place your order by contacting Unity Customer Care at
1-800-248-6489 (Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. CT).
Please note: Be ready with your gift recipient’s name, email and mailing address when you call to place your order. Thank you!
Questions About Daily Word Subscriptions
Daily Word has been in continual publication since 1924. Today each issue is bimonthly and includes:
- Daily messages for two months. Each message includes the word for the day, a supporting affirmation, the message itself and a supporting Bible verse.
- An inspirational poem.
- First-person articles with inspiring stories of spiritual transformation.
- Monthly affirmations for Inner Peace, Guidance, Healing, Prosperity and World Peace.
- Information on where to call, write or email for free personal prayer support 24/7.
- Information on other Unity products and programs available to you.
The Daily Word Online Magazine includes all of the features in the print magazine listed above. The online magazine allows you to use your cursor to flip through the pages of the current Daily Word and listen to each day’s message.
Daily Word is written by a dedicated team of spiritual writers who strive to provide inspirational messages that help people live true to their divine potential. Our goal is to remind people of the Truth of their being and provide practical, spiritual tools to live life fully with ease and grace.
Daily Word is published by Unity World Headquarters or Unity for short. Unity is a positive path for spiritual living whose purpose is to help people live more abundant, prosperous and meaningful lives. Unity is often described as positive, practical, progressive Christianity. Although Unity follows Jesus as the Master Teacher, the movement also honors and respects all paths to God. You can learn more about Unity and its other products, programs and services at www.unity.org.
For additional information or specifics about your current subscription and options, please email the Unity Customer Care Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need technical assistance after subscribing to the Daily Word Digital Package, please contact Customer Care at 1-800-248-6489 (Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. CST).
Digital archives are available to those who have purchased the Digital Subscription Package. With login, paid subscribers have access to the searchable archives within Daily Word Mobile and dailyword.com. Past issues of the Online Magazine with Audio are also available to digital subscribers. Subscribers, visit My Dashboard to access.
A library of more than 85 years of print magazines is available at Unity Village where Daily Word is published.
Yes. Daily Word is translated into five additional languages and braille. La Palabra Diaira® (Spanish) is published domestically. Visit www.lapalabradiaria.org or click here to subscribe. Eighteen foreign editions of Daily Word are published internationally and translations are available in Dutch, French, German and Portuguese. For more information on our International Affiliate Reprinters, including contact and subscription information, click here. Serving the blind and visually impaired, Unity's Message of Hope® ministry operates solely on donations and consists of two paid staff members and a group of dedicated volunteers. Message of Hope provides Daily Word in Braille or on CD, free of charge upon request. La Palabra Diaria is also available on CD for our Spanish-speaking friends with visual impairment. Contact Message of Hope by emailing: email@example.com. To make a donation to Message of Hope, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-248-6489 between 7:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. (CT), Monday through Friday. For your convenience, an online donation form is also available.
Questions About the Daily Word App
The Daily Word App allows you to read and share the daily affirmations from Daily Word magazine right from your mobile device. You can also search more than 85 years of archived messages, build a list of favorites, and listen to audio meditation. Learn more.
The Daily Word App is supported on iOS 8.0 and above and Android 2.3 (gingerbread) and above. Meditations are unable to play on Android 2.3.6.
Blackberry is not currently supported.
Contact Customer Care at 1-800-248-6489 (816-969-2069), Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. CT or email email@example.com.
If you purchased a Digital Subscription Package in order to use the Daily Word App, and it isn’t compatible, you are eligible for a refund on the package.
Contact Customer Care at 1-800-248-6489 (816-969-2069), Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. CT or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: If you receive a refund, you will no longer have access to Daily Word Online Magazine with audio or the daily emails.
With app running, go to Settings > Language > Choose between "English" or "Español."